DDBJ staff Oral presentation (2007)
| 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
- Gojobori T. “Transcriptional Landscape of Human Genome and its Evolutionary Implication to Isochore Structures”, Symposium on Evolutionary Genomics, Hotel Punta Leona (San Jose, Costa Rica) January 8.
- Tateno Y. Bioinformatics. Pohang University of Science and Technology (Korea) January 11-16.
- Tateno Y. Molecular population genetics. Japan-Korea-China Bioinformatics Training Course 2008, Shanghai Center for Bioinformation Technology (China) March 29.
- Gojobori T. “Genomic Evolution”, 2007 Sino-Japan-Korea Bioinformatics Training Course, Minhang Campus, Shanghai Jiaotong University (Shanghai, China) March 30.
- Suzuki Y. New methods for detecting positive selection at single amino acid sites. The 883rd National Institute of Genetics Colloquium, Mishima, Japan, April, 2007.
- Gojobori T. “Evolutionary studies of the Central Nervous System and Brain by Comparative Gene Expressionics”, Symposium 8 (S8) Frontiers in molecular, evolutional and comparative biology, Joint Meeting of the Japanese So-ciety of Developmental Biologists & the Japan Society for Cell Biology, Fukuoka, May 30.
- Tateno Y. A tree of life constructed by domain organizations of proteins. 2007 Tibet workshop on Biodiversity Science, Tibet University (Lhasa, China) June.
- Tateno Y. A tree of life constructed by genome-wide information. BioEco 2007 (Tianjin, China) June.
- Ikeo K. “The proposal of gene expression data for molecular evolution as an example using the GNP platform.” SMBE 2007 Annual Meeting , Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, June.
- Ogura A. Choy KW. Wang CC. Ikeo K. Tateno Y. Pang CP. Gojobori T. Evolution of miRNA target genes in camera eye of vertebrates. Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution Conference (Halifax, Canada), June.
- Sugawara H.: Re-annotation of microbial genomes, The joint meeting of XV International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB) & European Conference on Computational Biology (Vienna), July 21-25.
- Ikeo K. “Large Scale screening of human transcriptome: An Introduction of Human Genome Network Project” Sym-posium on Trends in Human Genetics, Toshali Sands, Orissa, India, August.
- Ikeo K. “Large Scale screening of human transcriptome: An Introduction of Human Genome Network Project” Bose Institute Bioinformatics Centre, Kolkata, India, August.
- Gojobori T. “Gene Expressionics of Single Cells and It’s application to the 3D image database of developmental Embryos in Ascidian”, The 2nd International Workshop on Approaches to Single-Cell Analysis, Tokyo September 7.
- Gojobori T. “Genetic Polymophisms as a phase of evolutionary process, and the future of population genomics”（Keynote lecture）, 5th International Bio data Interoperability Conference, International Symposium “State-of-the-art of polymorphism study”, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Tokyo) September 26.
- Gojobori T. “Evolutionary Studies of Gene Repertory underlying the Neural System by Comparative Genomics”, University of California Irvine (Irvine, California, USA) October 29.
- Gojobori T. “Evolution of Nervous System”, The Third Yamada Symposimu on From Chaos to Cosmos: Integration in Biological Systems, Shonan Village Center (Hayama, Kanagawa, Japan) November 18.
- Fukuchi S. “An inference of structural/un-structural domains in eukaryotic proteins - a case study of human tran-scription factors” BMB2007 (Yokohama) December.