Depending on the country or area, MSS application form may not be displayed.
If MSS application form is not displayed, please send the following items by e-mail.
Subject: MSS application
Body: (* Required)
- About using MSS
- ・Have you ever used this system for your submission? *
Yes / No
- Contact Person Information
- ・Contact person's name *
- ・Contact person's E-mail address *
- ・Contact person's affiliation *
- If you are not a contact person but a person in charge of the submission, please fill in the following items.
- ・E-mail address
- Outline of your data
- ・When would you like to release the data? *
Immediately / Hold until specified date (YYYY/MM/DD)
- ・Number of sequences *
- ・Sequencing Technology * (Please select one or more.)
Sanger (gel/capillary) / Roche 454 / Illumina Solexa
AB SOLiD / Other
- ・Data type * (Please select one or more.)
EST / full length cDNA (HTC) / TSA*1 / GSS
complete genome*2 / draft genome*2 (WGS or HTG) / Ohter
- ・Biological background *
e.g.) 16S rRNA gene sequences from Bacillus bacteria. 1000 bp-1500 bp
- ・Supplementary Information
- What is data type ?
- In case of either *1 or *2, please take following steps before MSS submission.
- Please register your project information in BioProject Database to get BioProject ID.
- Please register biological source materials used in experimental assays in BioSample Database to get BioSample ID.
- In case of *2, please also do the following procedure.
- complete genome or draft genome with feature annotation, you also have to get a locus tag prefix through BioProject submission.
- However, even though complete genomes, if the genome sequences are relatively small like as viruses, phages, organelles or plasmids only (i.e without chromosomes), you do not need to get BioProject ID.