DDBJ Release Data
DDBJ prepares and diffuses a snapshot of the International Nucleotide Sequence Databases of DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank four times a year.
- DDBJ Release Notes
- conventional sequence data
- conventional sequence data in the latest periodical release
- new conventional sequence data
- Daily update of conventional sequence data after the latest periodical release
- WGS data
- Whole Genome Shotgun data
- TSA data
- Transcriptome Shotgun Assembly data
- TLS data
- Targeted Locus Study data
DAD Release Data
Amino acid sequence database extracted from conventional sequence data
- Release Notes
- DAD Release
- Amino acid sequence data extracted from conventional sequence data in the latest DDBJ periodical release
- New DAD data
- Amino acid sequence data extracted from daily update of conventional sequence data after the latest DDBJ periodical release
Patent originated amino acid sequence data
- amino acid (AA) sequence data transferred from Japan Patent Office (JPO) and Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO)
Nucleotide sequence data not included in DDBJ release
DDBJ Release does NOT include the following categories data.
- Third Party Data(TPA) data
- Mass sequences for Genome Annotation data
- 16S rRNA (Prokaryotes) READMEs
- 16S rRNA (Prokaryotes) in FASTA format
- sequence data extracted from conventional sequence data in the latest DDBJ periodical release
As well as nucleotide sequence data, DDBJ releases various submitted data.
- DDBJ Sequence Read Archive
- Sequencing data from next-generation sequencing platforms.
- DDBJ Trace Archive
- Sequence chromatograms (traces), base calls, and quality estimates for single-pass reads from various large-scale sequencing projects.
- DDBJ BioProject Database
- Project data, summary, schema of the BioProjects released by DDBJ
- DDBJ BioSample Database
- Data, summary,and schema for biological source materials or samples, released by DDBJ