The Reports for International Collaborators Meetings
- 25th: June 11-13 2012, Bethesda, USA
- 24th: May 23-27 2011, Osaka, Japan
- 23rd: May 19-21 2010, Hinxton, UK
- 22nd: May 12-15 2009, Bethesda, USA
- 21st: May 20-22 2008, Mishima, Japan
- [Monthly DDBJ] The 21st International Collaborators Meeting at Mishima (May 20-22, 2008)
- 20th: May 21-23 2007, Hinxton, UK
- 19th: May 15-17 2006, Bethesda, USA
- 18th: May 16-18 2005, Mishima, Japan
What is International Collaborative Meeting?
INSDC holds ICM; International Collaborative Meeting once a year, to discuss practical matters to maintain and update international collaboration for nucleotide sequence database construction.
ICM consists of working-level participants of INSDC and its fundamental principle is international collaboration.