The DBLINK line is used to link other databases for BioProject, BioSample accession numbers, Sequence Read Archive Run accession numbers and so on.
DDBJ has replaced the PROJECT line by DBLINK line format since 2009 to expand for other data resources than projects.
Sequence Read Archive:DRR012345, DRR012346
- BioProject -- The name of linked database; BioProject Database
- PRJDA12345 -- Linked ID in the database; BioProject accession number
- BioSample -- The name of linked database; BioSample Database
- SAMD01234567 -- Linked ID in the database; BioSample accession number
- Sequence Read Archive -- The name of linked database; Sequence Read Archive (SRA)
- DRR012345, DRR012346 -- Linked ID in the database; SRA Run accession numbers