DDBJ Nucleotide Sequence Submission System (NSSS)
- Submission of research data from human subjects
- For all data from human subjects researches submitted to DDBJ, it is submitter's responsibility to ensure that the dignity and the right of participant (human subject) is protected in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies of submitter's institute.
- In principle, make sure to remove any direct personal identifiers of human subjects from your submissions.
- Before submission, read "Submission of research data from human subjects".
- System requirements: Firefox or Chrome. Not work on Microsoft Edge.
- Maximum number of 1 submission: 1024 (depends on PC environment/sequence length)
- You can Resume the submission from the bookmark of the page.
- Check your sequences by VecScreen to exclude vector sequences before submission.
- TPA data submission is also acceptable via this system.
- Please read the descriptions of "Nucleotide Sequence Submission" and "Categories for Sequence Data", if it is the first-time submission.
- Use MSS for:
- long sequences (greater than 500 kb)
- complex submission containing many features (more than 30).
- WGS, CON, TSA, TLS, HTC, HTG, EST, GSS or STS
How to submit
Example of Submission
genetic code (/transl_table)
Definition of Feature Key
Definition of Qualifier Key
Feature Table: Definition
- This system accepts only new submissions. DO NOT send update request via this system.
- Before getting accession number(s), send your question including URL of the page from Contact form.
- After getting accession number(s), send request/question from Update.