DDBJ introduced XML
- DDBJ introduced XML for the data dissemination and named it DDBJ-XML.
XML format is firstly implemented into a DDBJ search program named
- You could choose XML format from a pull-down menu of "getentry".
- You could also find a link to the DTD file when you get the result of
- Miyazaki, S and Sugawara, H, "Development of DDBJ-XML and Its Application
to a Database of cDNA" , Genome Informatics 2000, Universal Academy Press,
- Satoru Miyazaki and Hideaki Sugawara,"Visualization of Features in Flat
file by use of DDBJ-XML",
Currents in computational molecular biology 2001(Montreal), 249-250, 2001
Last Updated: May 11, 2001