Annotation jamboree "H-Invitational" was held
- Human Full-Length cDNA Annotation Invitational (H-Invitational) was
held in Odaiba Tokyo, from Aug. 25 to Sep. 3, 2002.
- 120 researchers (domestic and foreign) assembled to annotate human
full-length cDNA for the construction of the database expected to be
useful for various biological field.
- This meeting was co-organized by
and DDBJ, and 9 researchers in NIG and 4 annotators attended as DDBJ members.
- The report of this meeting was published in Nature 419, 3-4.
- Please see HERE (PPT, 2.6MB, updated Aug. 2004)
for more detailed information.