First, confirm the following basic points.
- Make sure your global IP address (not a private IP address) of accessing source has been added to the white list by JGA. If accessed via a proxy server, the addresses of accessing source and your machine are different. Please ask system administrator of your institution. Manual
- Authentification is by using SSH key not by password.
- A private key is pair of a public key registered in a D-way account. Manual
- Make sure to specify a private key for authentification and not a private key for dataset encryption/decryption. Manual
- A private key file has read permission.
- A private key file permission is set as others cannot access. For example, rw-------.
- A passphrase for private key is correctly entered.
When transferring data files by using a private key generated in the other operating system, please check format of a private key. Convert private key
In Unix/Mac OS X: Convert a key in the Windows PuTTY file format into the OpenSSH.
In Windows WinSCP: Convert a key in the Unix/Mac OS X OpenSSH file format into the Windows PuTTY format.
When these are correct, because we do not support technical details regarding use of third-party softwares, please refer to websites of softwares or confirm your system administrators whether scp (in the case of JGA, port 443) is allowed or not.