Confirm the following points.
- Authentification is by using SSH key not by password.
- A private key is pair of a public key registered in a D-way account. Manual
- Make sure to specify a private key for authentification and not a private key for dataset encryption/decryption. Manual
- A private key file has read permission.
- A private key file permission is set as others cannot access. For example, rw——-.
- A passphrase for private key is correctly entered.
- The ssh connection with the port number 443 is allowed in your network (Please ask your network administrator)
When transferring data files by using a private key generated in the other operating system, please check format of a private key. Convert private key
- In Unix/Mac OS X: Convert a key in the Windows PuTTY file format into the OpenSSH.
- In Windows WinSCP: Convert a key in the Unix/Mac OS X OpenSSH file format into the Windows PuTTY format.
When these are correct, because we do not support technical details regarding use of third-party softwares, please refer to websites of softwares or confirm your system administrators whether ssh (in the case of JGA, port 443) is allowed or not.