At DDBJ, we do not provide any official services to accept SNV, CGH analysis, microarray, variation and so on.
We assume that you can submit your data at NCBI or EBI.
Please submit to some of followings. If you have any questions, please ask each database, directly.
- NCBI: Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO), dbSNP, dbVar, ClinVar
- EBI: ArrayExpress, European Variation Archive (EVA), Database of Genomic Variants archive (DGVa)
If your data are derived from human subjects, it may be required to submit your data to either of following controlled access databases.
- The database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP)
- European Genome-phenome Archive (EGA)
- Japanese Genotype-phenotype Archive (JGA)