DDBJ Center hosts the following training events for mainly domestic researchers in Japanese language.
We will announce future events at Twitter and RSS etc.
- How to submit your data
- How to submit nucleotide and sequencing data to our databases.
- DDBJ Nucleotide Sequence Submission System
- Mass Submission System (MSS)
- DDBJ Sequence Read Archive (DRA)
- DDBJ BioProject Database
- DDBJ BioSample Database
- Japanese Genotype-phenotype Archive (JGA)
- Introduction and hands-on training of analysis tools for next-generation sequencing data.
- DDBJ Read Anotation Pipeline
- MiGAP: annotation tool for bacterial genomes
- Introduction of research example
- NIG SuperComputer