- Data retrieval by accession numbers, etc.
- All-round Retrieval of Sequence and Annotation
- Retrieval of unified taxonomy database
- Homology Search
- Vector Search to screen contamination in nucleic acid sequences.
- DRA Search
- Search metadata by keywords and retrieve data
- Multiple alignment and Tree-making
WABI (Web API for Biology)
WABI is the Web API to use DDBJ's data retrieval system without mediating web browsers. Following services provide the Web APIs as well as web browser forms.
Next Generation Sequence Analysis
- DDBJ Read Annotation Pipeline
- High-throughput data analysis of next generation sequence data (Login ID is required)
- Mechanical annotation tool for microbial genomes(Login ID is required.)
- MiGAP-OLD (Result before Feb. 2012. Read-only)
- To login, DBCLS OpenID is required.
Links for DBCLS* Search Tools
- Statistics and trends of gene expression data
- Designing CRISPR/Cas9 guide RNA with reduced off-target sites
- DBCLS SRA
- Statistics and trends of SRA data
- Functional profiling of gene and disease features for omics analysis
- A ultrafast sequence search
- A Google-like, ultrafast search engine for genes and transcripts
- Reference Expression dataset for tissue transcriptome
*DBCLS : Database Center for Life Science