I can not find sequence data that should be published.
Created: 3 July 2014
There are some possibilities as followings.
- 1) In case of the meantime of data distribution:
- The data may be on the process of data distribution. If you are unable to retrieve the data longer than a week, please send us an inquiry including the accession number from contact form.
- 2) The specified hold date of the data is in holidays of DDBJ:
- We will release the data after holidays of DDBJ. See also DDBJ Calender.
- 3) In case of not yet confirmed the accession number is published on a paper or others:
- Please let us know the paper or other media in which the accession number is described.
- 4) In case of the data submitted BEFORE January 1, 1998:
- The sequence data be still unpublished after hold date.
In case of 3) or 4), we will check and support it.
Please contact us from contact form by selecting the item, "Updating Submitted Data" with accession numbers.
- Principle of "Hold-Until-Published" data release
- Can not find the sequence data, though the accession number cited on a paper.