New Version of get-entry was released on February 18.
Additional functions are the followings.
- search and view CON divison entries.
- view and transmit sequence data defined in a "CON" entry at the same time.
- transmit piece DDBJ format entries defined in a "CON" entry at the same time.
- link to corresponding entries via those accession numbers defined with join of a CON entry.
- link to corresponding entries via CON accession number described as secondary one of piece entry.
- search by "product" name.
Currently you can search only CON entries (about 7,000) which were released by GenBank.
- reduced line number such as titles and can view the input column from the initial window.
- changed way of number selection from radio button to menu.
- changed some item names of menu selection.