GIB (Genome Information Broker) provides an integrated search of Bacteria, Archaea, Eukaryota complete genome sequences.
Because the following genome sequence data were released from¡¡November 21 to December 4, we incorporated them to GIB, and now you can search those data.
- Clostridium novyi NT (by Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Ludwig Center for Cancer Genetics & Therapeutics at the Johns)
- Mycobacterium avium 104 (by The Institute for Genomic Research)
- Mycobacterium smegmatis MC2 155 (by The Institute for Genomic Research)
- Bacillus thuringiensis Al Hakam (by The Joint Genome Institute)
- Campylobacter fetus subsp. fetus 82-40 (by The Institute for Genomic Research)
- Francisella tularensis subsp. novicida U112 (by University of Washington)