DDBJ provides homology search services by WWW and E-mail. "16S rRNA" is newly added to the searchable databases in FASTA, BLAST, and SSESRCH services. Deatils are as follows.
- Database: 16S rRNA (Prokaryotes)
- The 16S rRNA sequences which meets the following conditions were extracted from BCT division of the latest DDBJ periodical release.
- include "rRNA" in Feature Key
- include 16S", "RRS" or "SSU" in the product line of Qulifier Key.
- After extraction, the sequences whose length is 300bp or less and which ar recognized as the antisense were removed.
- Anonymous FTP: