GIB (Genome Information Broker) provides an integrated search of Bacteria, Archaea, Eukaryota complete genome sequences.
Because the following genome sequence data were released from January 26 to February 19, 2007, we incorporated them to GIB, and now you can search those data.
- Methylibium petroleiphilum PM1 (by Joint Genome Institute)
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris MG1363 (by Bielefeld University)
- Methanocorpusculum labreanum Z (by Joint Genome Institute)
- Burkholderia mallei NCTC 10229 (by The Institute for Genomic Research)
- Streptococcus pyogenes Manfredo (by Sanger Institute)