ARSA (All-round Retrieval of Sequence and Annotation) is the high-speed keyword search system provided by DDBJ. Because of the system upgrade, ARSA service will be unavailable at the following schedule. During this period, please use SRS and getentry as the substitute.
Date & Time: June 20(Wed)9:00 - June 22(Fri)18:00
Note:The following functions will be improved after this upgrading suspension.
* Currently, in the CSV formatted download files, ".csv" extensions are attached, although the actual format is the tab-deliminated. Therefore, the extensions are changed to match the actual format type.
We apology for your inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The service was resumed. Please try the upgraded ARSA. Thank you for your cooperation. (at 18:00, June 22)
- - downloadable all search results of multiple databases
- - re-selectable the databases in the results screen
- - re-selectable the numbers of the viewed results in the results screen
- - add the page jump functions in the result screen
- - change the extensions of CSV dowload files (.csv -> .txt)*
- - Rename "Narrowsearch" to "RefineSearch"
- - Stop SimpleQuery retrieval
- - Stop download by HTTP