ARSA provides one-stop query to 23 life science databases including DDBJ International Nucleotide Sequence Database.
- ARSA will return a quick response to any query regardless of the complexity of the query, the number of hits to the query and the target database(s)
- In the case of DDBJ, you can define search conditions in details by use of any combination of Features/Qualifiers of the DDBJ flat file.
- Application Programming Interface (API) is prepared so that you can call some functions of ARSA from your Java or Perl programs in your computer.
- The extension of file which can be downloaded with TSV format was changed from ".csv" to ".txt".
- "Narrow Search " changed its name to "Refine Search".
- SimpleQuery was removed.
- HTTP download was abolished. You can download the results from anonymous FTP.