At the following schedule, DDBJ and DAD database search is unavailable for the database update. Details are as follows:
- Date & Time: January 29, 2008(Tus) 9:00 - 18:00 (resume will be notified on this DDBJ HP)
- Suspended services:
- DDBJ and DAD search in ARSA
- From the TXSearch, link to ARSA
- From search window item DNA on the DDBJ top page, link to ARSA
- Note: During the above period, ARSA is still available except for the above 2 databases search.
If you would like to hasten to the search of the above 2 databases, please substitute SRS.
- Alteration:In the DDBJ database in the ARSA, amino acid translation in the CDS feature was excluded from the specifiable features from this release72.
In the ARSA, nucleotide sequense data is also not included in the query values.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Maintenance works finished. Thank you for your cooperation.(Jan. 29, 2008 at 18:00)