ARSA ( All-round Retrieval of Sequence and Annotation ) is a high-speed data retrieval system provided by DDBJ via WWW. DDBJ and DAD search in ARSA is unavailable in the following schedule for update each of released data. Details are as follows:
- Date : July 18, 2008 ( Fri ) 9:00 - 18:00 ( We will announce on this page when it resume.)
- Suspended services:
- DDBJ and DAD search in ARSA
- Relational search from TXsearch results
- DNA search from the window of DDBJ HP
- Note: During the time, ARSA is available except the above 2 databases . Search results doesn't include those 2 databases.