ARSA is a high-speed data retrieval system provided by DDBJ via WWW and Web API. DDBJ and DAD database search in ARSA is enavailable in the following schedule for update each of released data. TSA division (Transcriptome Shotgun Assemblies) will be provided after this work. Details are as follows:
- Date & Time: Oct. 22, 2008 (Wed) 9:00 - 18:00 (We will announce on this page when it resumes.)
- Suspended services:
- DDBJ and DAD search in ARSA
- Function of reference in ARSA from TXsearch
- Search for DNA on DDBJ HP (upper search box)
- Note: During the above period, ARSA is still available except for the above 2 databases search and also other our service are available.