In the Blast and Psi-Blast of DDBJ Homology Search Services provided via WWW and WebAPI, the system did not work normally during the following period. The details are as follows:
- Period: from June 2, 2009 at 20:32 (JST) to June 3, 2009 at 15:00 (JST)
- Services: BLAST, PSI-BLAST
- Databases: Protein default data(UniProt + PRF + PDB), Uniprot, Uniprot/TrEMBL
- Condition: When the BLAST or PSI-BLAST search was executed specifying the above databases, the result was not shown in the web screen/result mail.
- Cause: Existence of A large size data beyond the server setup limit
If you had submitted queries during the above period and did not obtain the correct results, please submit them again. We apologize for your inconvenience.