Service suspension for electricity conservationDetails are as follows:
|supernig||from March 14, 2011(Resuming schedule is not yet determined)|
|other than above||temporarily(according to the rolling blackout schedule by TEPCO*,DDBJ and NIG belongs to "Group2 SubgroupE" of rotation group)Group2 SubgroupE blackout schedule: Suspension schedule caused by the implementation of rolling blackouts|
- DDBJ Services will be suspended according to the schedule of electric powercut by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
- DDBJ belongs to "Group2 SubgroupE" in the rotation of elecrtic outage by TEPCO.
- Please understand all services might be suspended without any prior notices.
- We plan to receive data submision as usual as possible, but the availability of the reception services and the schedule of data-exchange among EMBL, GenBank, DDBJ may be affected somehow.
- However, please be aware of unannounced blackout, during your data submission to DDBJ (by SAKURA, MSS, DRA, DTA etc).
Please understand the databases are decreased for electricity conservation. (2011.05.18)
- DDBJ and DAD search (Search results do not contain 18DBs entries)
- ARSA reference function in TX Search
Resumed BLAST and ClustalW.
Please understand the number of running processes are decreased for electricity conservation. (2011.04.12)
-Resumed MiGAP (2011.04.15)
-Resumed DDBJ Read Annotation Pipeline (2011.04.27)