Nucleic Acids Research paper reporting DDBJ Center's activities was published.
- DDBJ update: the Genomic Expression Archive (GEA) for functional genomics data Nucleic Acids Res 24 October 2018 doi: 10.1093/nar/gky1002
The major contents are as follows.
- Updates of our public databases, web services and NIG supercomputer.
- Since July 2018, the new database "Genomic Expression Archive (GEA)" has been accepting functional genomics data submissions such as gene expression, epigenetics and SNP microarray. The public GEA data will be indexed by EBI ArrayExpress.
- BioSample validator and submission processing automation.
- NIG Supercomputer for personal genome analysis (Japanese text only) started in September 2018.