DDBJ released genome sequence data of 4 species of sea snakes, turtlehead sea snake (Emydocephalus ijimae), yellow-lipped sea krait (Laticauda colubrina), slender-necked sea snake (Hydrophis melanocephalus) and blue-ringed sea krait (Laticauda laticaudata), which had been submitted by Kyoto University.
The accession numbers are as follows.
They are available on getentry or DRASearch.
[Caution] Please note DDBJ services will be unavailable in following periods.
(December 28-January 9) Stop updating DRA Search
(January 8-17) DDBJ services will be unavailable
- Emydocephalus ijimae
- WGS BHEV01000001-BHEV01157858 (157,858 entries) BHEV.gz
- DRA DRR144861 (DRA007098)
- Laticauda colubrina
- WGS BHFR01000001-BHFR01062906 (62,906 entries) BHFR.gz
- DRA DRR147552 (DRA007200)
- Hydrophis melanocephalus
- WGS BHFS01000001-BHFS01122022 (122,022 entries) BHFS.gz
- DRA DRR147394-DRR147396 (DRA007181)
- Laticauda laticaudata
- WGS BHFT01000001-BHFT01083587 (83,587 entries) BHFT.gz
- DRA DRR144984-DRR144993 (DRA007108)