[Services re-opening] (updated in 29th September)
The DRA/BioProject/BioSample/GEA submission and data release services have been re-opened at 16:30, 28th September.
The DDBJ submission (NSSS/MSS) and data release services have been re-opened at 17:00, 29th September.
The service is involved in this problem. We apologize our incorrect information.
Resumed (updated in 29th September)
- DDBJ submission services: NSSS/MSS
- BioProject/BioSample/DRA/GEA submission services
- BioProject/BioSample/DRA search services: BP/BS/DRASearch
- D-way account system
- GEA reviewer access
- ARSA (24 Sep 13:30) # Still stopping data update, so, the search results are not the latest one.
- DRASearch (24 Sep 13:30)
ARSA (added on September 21st)
- JGA/AGD services are available.
- The getentry/BLAST/FTP services are accessible. However, the updates of their contents are delayed.
We will inform you of any updates on this page.
We apologize for these inconveniences. We would appreciate your kind understanding and patience.