The new BioProject/BioSample/SRA search system has been released.
Please send your feedbacks from this form.
At 24th November, public data contained in NCBI_SRA_Metadata_20211119.tar.gz have been indexed. The new system incorporates public DRA data through the NCBI dump files, we will change the system to load DRA public data from the DRA ftp as soon as possible.
The search indexes BioProject/BioSample/SRA public data released from INSDC (NCBI/EBI/DDBJ Center) in addition to JGA data.
In the “Select type”, you can filter the data type.
The types and accession prefixes are as follows.
- biosample: BioSample (SAMD/SAME/SAMN)
- sra-run: SRA Run (DRR/ERR/SRR)
- sra-experiment: SRA Experiment (DRX/ERX/SRX)
- sra-sample: SRA Sample (DRS/ERS/SRS)
- sra-submission: SRA Submission (DRA/ERA/SRA)
- bioproject: BioProject (PRJD/PRJE/PRJN)
- sra-study: SRA Study (DRP/ERP/SRP)
- sra-analysis: SRA Analysis (DRZ/ERZ/SRZ)
- jga-dataset: JGA Dataset
- jga-study: JGA Study
- jga-policy: JGA Policy
- jga-dac: JGA DAC
The DRASearch was closed on 19th November. Links to the DRA Search accession numbers are redirected to new ones.
We will continue to improve the new system.