"getentry" is the entry retrieval system by accession numbers etc, which is provided by DDBJ via WWW and E-mail servers. Recently, we found that getting the result by FTP was temporarily unavailable. Details are as follows:
We deeply apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused to our users. We will try to set the preventive measures to cope with these troubles immediately.
- Period: aound Dec. 13, 19:30 - around Dec. 14, 16:05
- At WWW getentry, the result files for FTP .
- At E-mail getentry, the result by FTP were not created under the following conditions:
- search more than 10 entries
- specify DATABASE as [DDBJ],
- specify ID as [Accession],
Because an enormously huge size file occupied the whole disk space, no more FTP files were created.
If you did the search during the above period specifying FTP for getting the result, FTP files may not have been created. So, plase do the search again. At present, the problem have already been removed.