DDBJ greatly improved the homology search BLAST.
- Selections of Data Sets and Divisions were modified
- Get the result by E-mail, as well as in the web screen
- Direct link to the flat file of the corresponding accession number
- Link-up to ClustalW
- Request ID was not included in the URL of the result
- New function Result Viewer was equipped
Selections of Data Sets and Divisions were modifi
(1) Datasets are selected from DDBJ ALL, DDBJ New, 16SrRNA (in case of nucleotide)
(2) In the specification of Divisions, you can select general classifications (Standard divisions, High thryoughput divisions, EST divisions , Other divisions), and detailed specification of divisions are available.
get the result by E-mail, as well as web screen
You can select the method of getting the result either E-mail or WWW.
direct link to the flat file of the corresponding accession number
You can view the flatfile of the sequences in the getentry.
Request ID was not included in the URL of the result
After pressing the “Send to BLAST” button, Request ID is displayed on the web screen. Don’t loose this ID because it is necessary for using the “Result Viewer” and/or inquiring to DDBJ for your search.
New function Result Viewer
You can view your result using “Request ID” at any time (within the retention period).
Link-up to ClustalW
Select the sequences which you would like to suceed the clustalW, then press the “ClustalW” button. Your selected sequences are automatically pasted in the ClustalW query box.
DDBJ will continue to improve the services. Your revies and comments will be helpful for DDBJ’s improvement. Please send your comments from “Contact Us” page. (Please select the item “Web Support “)