DDBJ released sequence data of six species of birds, which had been submitted by National Institute for Environmental Studies.
The accession numbers are as follows.
They are available on getentry or DRASearch.
Northern goshawk (Accipiter gentilis)
- BJER01000001-BJER01025797 (25,797 entries) BJER.gz
- DRR191147 (DRA008957)
mountain hawk-eagle (Nisaetus nipalensis)
- BJES01000001-BJES01038768 (38,768 entries) BJES.gz
- DRR190839 (DRA008933)
hooded crane (Grus monacha)
- BJET01000001-BJET01045731 (45,731 entries) BJET.gz
- DRR191148 (DRA008958)
White-naped crane (Antigone vipio)
- BJEU01000001-BJEU01051019 (51,019 entries) BJEU.gz
- DRR191149 (DRA008959)
peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus)
- BJEV01000001-BJEV01026817 (26,817 entries) BJEV.gz
- DRR190967 (DRA008937)
golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos japonica)
- BJEW01000001-BJEW01035366 (35,366 entries) BJEW.gz