Data Submission from Transcriptome Project
This page shows steps of transcriptome project, categories of sequence
data and their correspondences, briefly.
The schematic diagram below indicates phases of typical transcriptome strategies.
Also, please submit to BioProject and BioSample, in case of using next-generation sequencing platforms.
Important: Data submission of human subjects research
- [DRA] Raw outputs: data generated by next-generation sequencers
- In case of output data generated by next-generation sequencing platforms, submit to DDBJ Sequence Read Archive (DRA).
- [DTA] Chromatograms, Sequences, Qualities: data generated by
- sequencers based on Sanger method
In case of single-pass reads of DNA sequence chromatograms (traces), base calls, quality estimates, submit to Trace Archive (DTA).
- [TSA] Contigs: assemblies (overlapping reads) and Scaffolds
- In case of assembled cDNA sequences, submit to Mass Submission System as TSA data.
- [EST] Expressed Sequence Tags
- In case of single-pass cDNA sequences, submit to Mass Submission System as EST data.
- [HTC] draft sequences of large clones
- In case of unfinished level, draft sequence data derived from cDNA libraries created using full length insert cDNA cloning methods, submit to Mass Submission System as HTC data.
- Finished sequences of cDNA clones
- Submit to Mass Submission System as general data or full length insert cDNAs.