DRA: DDBJ Sequece Read Archive, BioProject or BioSample
Login to D-way and update by yourself.
In case of data addition or deletion, contact us via Contact.
|BioProject / BioSample||contact us via Contact.|
Narrowly-defined DDBJ, as a counterpart of GenBank and EMBL-Bank
- Making requests
- We only accept updating requests from the original submitter of the entry.
Therefore if you are not the submitter you will need authorization from the submitter before making requests for the entry.
- Accepting your requests
- We will send you a E-mail when your request is accepted.
We will contact you only if we have queries or require further information.
- How to accepting your requests
- Depending on the content of your request, we recommend you using a Application form or sending by E-email.
|Application Form||When your paper was published|
|When your paper was accepted|
|To postpone the hold-date|
|To change the contact person, belonging, etc..|
|To update your sequence?|
|To confirm contents of the data, befoer the hold date.|
|To update many entries with a number of corrections|
|In other case: Reffer to FAQ（Data update）|
- Frequently asked questions
- How to restore the released data to private?
- I can not find sequence data that should be published.
- In other case: Reffer to FAQ（Data update）