Submission of research data from human subjects
For all data from human subjects researches submitted to DDBJ, it is submitter’s responsibility to ensure that the dignity and the right of participant (human subject) is protected in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies of submitter’s institute.
In principle, make sure to remove any direct personal identifiers of human subjects from your submissions.
Before submission, read “Submission of research data from human subjects”.
DDBJ Nucleotide Sequence Submission System
DDBJ Nucleotide Sequence Submission System, NSSS for short, is a web-based submission tool for the assembled nucleotide sequences with appropriate annotation.
NSSS cannot receive the following submission
The nucleotide sequences indicated below should be submitted to Mass Submission System (MSS).
Before you start
- As a first step, please read the descriptions of “Before Submission” and “Required preparation before submission”.
- TPA:experimental and/or TPA:inferential as a small scale TPA data submission is also acceptable via this system.
- Trim the vector or adapter regions from the nucleotide sequences. You can check it by using VecScreen.
How to resume the submission
- Save the bookmark after the clicking at each page. Then you can resume the submission from the bookmark.
Recommended internet browser
- This system accepts only new submissions. DO NOT send update request via this system.
- Regarding the update request after you have got accession number(s), see the Data Update site.
- If you encounter any problem during submission, please contact us with “Submission ID” through contact form.
Start new submission
[Create new submission] on the next page.