For all data from human subjects researches submitted to DDBJ, it is submitter's responsibility to ensure that the dignity and the right of participant (human subject) is protected in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies of submitter's institute.
In principle, make sure to remove any direct personal identifiers of human subjects from your submissions.
Before submission, read "Submission of research data from human subjects".
How to submit
See "Related Pages" in the sidebar.
- System requirements:Firefox or Chrome. Not work on Microsoft Edge.
- The first-time submission
- Please read the descriptions of "Nucleotide Sequence Submission" and "Categories for Sequence Data".
- Maximum number of 1 submission: 1024 (depends on PC environment/sequence length)
- TPA data submission is also acceptable via this system.
- Check your sequences by VecScreen to exclude vector sequences before submission.。
- Use MSS for:
- Resume the submission
- You can Resume the submission from the bookmark of the page.